Saturday, September 09, 2006

Campus Crusade Poly Summit! Sep 6-7!

Campus Crusade Poly Summit! Sep 6-7!
This week has been one of the busiest week for me! I'm almost physically burn out now! been rushin from west to east and west again this past few days, from Tp to NACLI...well After a wonderful leaders retreat over last weekend... the campus crusade poly summit was on from wednesday till thursday... The second retreat for me in a week. I prayed very hard to take leave to at least make it for most of the first day...
Day 1... We met pretty early at buano Vista mrt station at 815 am! we were actually early... so we ate prata near NACLI with TRP!... Later check in, and got to see other poly campus cruasde, from TP,RP,NYP, NP and the large SP grp. Jus from the first day when we check in... we immediately played POLAR BEAR! Over lunch and after lunch! Abt 1 hr plus! Had a blast! but i didnt become the polar bear or the hunter once this time!arghh! but still had lots of fun! Got to noe the Rp crusaders better from this fellowship session! and I remember jess won the game lor! And i was soooo sure she was the polar bear! But i change my vote when i was convinced by daniel to vote justin instead! BAD MOVE! ...later i gotta rush back to TP for my colour presentation, i tink i breeze thru it! Den rush back to NACLI again! Join them again and they played POLAR BEAR AGAIN after dinner! LOL! This time Estella won the game...well i made a bad move this time... i didnt noe it was her at all until the endin part! arghh!well irene join us too this time! At the end of the first day alone, we were so hype abt polar bear! cldnt stop talkin abt it. At the nite session, we had another planning session, brainstormin our ideas with different poly campus crusade abt wad we face in our own campuses, followed by a long pray and worship session after. During this time... i cld see ppl around me really feelin deeply for God! they were worshippin with all their hearts and some kneelin down even. But to me honestly, i dunno why, but i cldnt get the same experience i felt at the leaders retreat, although my heart is equally to Wesley Ym and Tp campus crusade... i really jus cldnt get the same passion this time..mayb i was tired at the end of the day? or i wasnt really focusin..i dunno? But i didnt wan to lose dat passion! So i jus continue to pray for the crusade ministry throughout this time... I tried out my new found gift of toungues again to myself during this time... After this..we sat in our own campuses and we jus honestly shared with each other wad we can pray for Tp crusade as well as for ourself... This time...i was really in deep pray, as i got in the mood. I really wanted to see Tp cruasde being recognised! and to reached our target to all students in TP and den to the WORLD! After another long sharing and pray session, some of us headed to the nearby prata stall again! And! the PRATA there is petty good!


Day2... When to skool and after a loooooong day..rushed to NACLI again..good thing my dad cld sent me there. Manage to reach there in time for The TRP plannin... After dat... had dinner and the finale nite! I was honestly quite dead beat by then... And my nose was like TOTALLY BLOCKED in that aircon room! Felt really sickly! well... we at the end of the session, had a final pray with each other for our different campuses. And we broke camp from there after! phew!


Well will update my latest assignments, sooon! It will be another busy week a ahead! and I really have to trust God to give me strength to survive it, with my final major assignments for both modules and now my colour projec having been extended into our hoilday! Arghh! so my holiday will onli start on 20 sep!!! sighhhh! And this week gona rush between skool and SM retreat! The third retreat for me in 2 weeks! It cld hav been my forth if i cld go for the men retreat too! haha!


(The dustbins dat we are gona work on for color
this upcoming week, still coming up with the designs, so chec it out soon!)

No comments: