Friday, September 22, 2006

What an eventful for my first day of my HOLIDAY!!!

What an eventful for my first day of my HOLIDAY!!!
Started off my first day of my holiday with a street soccer match at serangoon north with my stgabs mates and charles which i invited along... my right toe has finally recovered! I played with ease! But den.... i kena RAM in my left eye by the ball! And i was knock out for a moment! I felt my left eyeball squeeze in! And i tot dats it! My whole left eye vision was affected the entire day...and it still hurts now... with a slight cut too.... OUCH!!!!!!!

Later in the afternoon joined charles ACS barker friends in town after lunch at bishan J8... Lemme see if i can rmb their names (zhiwei,dean, chin woo?)...well i knew most of them before... so wasn't so awkward...and i didnt regret hangin out with them man! They are one fun bunch of ppl! We were hangin out around town the entire afternoon and playin pool at lucky plaza... and here comes the WEIRD PART!... we decided to head to Far east plaza! and whilee waiting at some bench at one part of far east... Dean who was on my left suddenly turn to his right and looked at this direction with the expression! "WHAT THE!!!" Followed by zhiwei...with the same SHOCKED expression!!! I look in that direction..tryin to figure out wad happen...i jus saw two ladies in this shop... at first i was thinkin wad cld hav happen? I tot mayb they were lesbians? But to my HORROR!!!!! I looked closer and SAW this GUY! Wearing a TIGHT PINK LADIES SHIRT! WITH A FEMALE HANDBAG!!! AND IT WAS KUMAR!!!(the singapore comedian) And we were like all SHOCKED and Felt so disgusted!!!! we den wanted to follow him or her! ... and soon enuff... another HORROR Scene came! I saw this plum middle age lady! DRESS in this OUTSTANDING like ballerina Dress!!! AND With this baby headband? thingy wrap around her head...(i dunno how to explain it!) but u noe those baby wear on their head one... dunno wad its called... And her expression on her face wasnt a normal sane person i tell u... i took a glance and ask charles if he saw it... he had the same SHOCKED LOOK! We den went up the escalater with that lady followin behind us..and we ask dean and zhiwei if they saw the same thing! and they were like! YESSSSSS! DEAN WAS so DISGUSTED He PUNCHED THE WALL! (Dunno why he did that) But that was how HORRIBLE that sight was! We immediately walk far away from her... I can't believe i'm sayin all this abt ppl... but then seriously... i cant explain how awful that sight was lor! It literally made my HAIR stand! ewwwwwwwwww! Seriously...no sane person will wear such and OUTSTANDIN DRESS with a BABY HEADBAND!!!!!!!! in FAR EAST! WHAT has SINGAPORE BECOME!!! Well wad an evetful day it was having good fellowship time with my friends!

No comments: