Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Updated Dustbin Design!

Updated Dustbin Design for colour!
Today..went school to meet up with lillie on my dustbin design... she told me to add more details and change the colour scheme....sprayed my bin with primer today too...and wah! the FUMES from the paint is a killer!
Well... i must say this! its been really stressful for me just now! I was soooo pissed with my MSN! Bcoz i cldnt log in! even after tryin different versions from 6.2,7.0,7.5 ,8.0 and live! And i tried this over 2 hrs! readin the help menu...and keep restartin the com! And worst of all! The internet was down too! I was sooo pissed... i decided to go on a exercise HYPE mode! I did 17 pull ups! More than 200 crunches and 30 push ups!!! Felt good in the end! Now i noe a good stress reliever! This shows how addicted i am to MSN! I cant survive without it! And now i'm using this old fashion windows messanger! Arghhhh! Can't use my trademark emoticon oready! "dancing banana"! ....I ask almost everyone online if they face the same prob! and phew! I tot my com was the onli one facin it!! Wad has the world become! with MSN CRASHIN!!!! Terrorist attack??? its 9/11 rite?


No comments: