Monday, April 23, 2007

FOOOD FOOD FOOOD DAY!

FOOOD FOOD FOOOD DAY!

Saturday!

was a big treating day for me! Ate at OUTBACKSTEAK HOUSE for lunch as a belated Birthday lunch! Den headed for church for MLM and Met up with "PAINT" for dinner at Fish & Co!!! Its like the entire day eating scrumptious expensive resturant food!


(The CHEEE BURGER at OUTBACKSTEAK HOUSE is NO DOUBT THE BEST CHEESEBURGER I EVER ATE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!)


(THE "PAINTS"wen hao,michelle,jacq and me...green aka asriel not here)

(my new york fish and chipsssss!)

(Jacq wanted to try thissss fish on the line)

(The seafood platter wenhao and mich shared...and we all got free drinks bcoz we were tertiary students who buy this set)

Sunday
YM service was very goood! felt the sermon by adriel ministered to alot of the ymers there. Then had a really good discussion with my grp abt our futuree...

No comments: