Thursday, April 12, 2007

MAN UTD 7-1 ROMA!!!!!!!!!!

MAN UTD 7-1 ROMA!!!!!!!!!!
This morning waking up at 2.30am to watch the man utd match was not wasted! I cant believe MAN UTD JUST TRASHED ROMA 7-1!!! Just like dat! I tot i was dreamin! and the entire day yesterday i was like a walkin zombieee lor! Kept nodding my head at SM training. And was just stoning the entire day!NEVER SLEEP for more than 38 hrs yesterday bcoz bloggin entire nite and bcoz of somesillyskinnytalkcrappyalwayshungrythingy!heh! I trying to master coordinating singing and playing collide at samee time for the song i owe u lor! =P
Today met up with wen hao to do distribution of the tp design packages to the freshies! We did all the serangoon area today! And den finally had a good gym work out with wenhao! Tmr going go running at macritchie! wah like some fitness enthu dudes! wad next! swim? Got to see more of serangooon more! I want to get a GOOD CHEAP ACOUSTIC GUITAR!!! any ideas how to get one?


(the stack of envelopes containing the infomation for the tp design freshies abt the orientation camp)

(got the view of my stgabs sch field from the HDB flats of one of the freshies we pass the envelope too, MY BATCH NEVER HAD THE CHANCE to have a proper soccer match here lor! field wasn't ready then)


(I somehow miss my old secondary school just loookin at it from the HDB flat opposite!)

No comments: