Sunday, April 22, 2007

TP DESIGN ORIENTATION CAMP RADICAL 2007!!!!(Apr 17-20)

TP DESIGN ORIENTATION CAMP RADICAL 2007!!!!(Apr 16-20)
Fakefreshie day!
the first actual day of the camp was pretty cool,bcoz was given the chance to act as a fakefreshie for awhile as we pretend to go register with the freshies,go to the audi and seat among them. And i sat with this 2 guys who were from ST GABRIEL'S! how coincidence was that,and not just that..they were going to be my juniors bcoz they are in IAD too! and u tink not coincidence enuff...found out the guy next to me stay just oppsite my hse across the street!its like WOAH!!!!I acted so well lor,i did say i graduated the year before, but he never knew i was a fake freshie at all! =P
My wonderful Co GLs
I was somehow appointed as the sub empire head for my grp JOHNNY A! what a name riteee!JOHNNY!!!!other empires were VADER,WONKA and ELVIS! Really radical enuff to fit the camp theme. In the end we name our self The J-CREW!!! and we are like the COOLEST grp around!with cool cheers to match our coolness!hahahhhah! Anyway i was very fortunate to have to wonderful Co-Gls working along side me. First Ain who i only got to noe on day 1.Shes really one cool hyper girl that can rah-rah the freshies and shes crazy abt her photos taken!..my other Co GL-was faridah aka Dom...she was the most experience GL we can have around.Great to have them!!!!

(My name tag)...(Ain my Co GL, together with Dom who is not in this pic)
Freshies!!!

Loveeee my freshiessss!kinda missing them oready! they are really one cool bunch! Really some very enthu ppl that will make ur day and keep u going even when u are tired. Seeyall around in school!
Activites!
I gotta say this is THE MOST TIRING AND BUSIEST CAMP I EVER BEEN TO IN MY ENTIRE LIFE and u guys noe i been to tons of camps!!!! I was totally drained by day2 aloneee! Day 0 and day1 was okay...but Day 2 KILLED me! Had activites after activities without break!From morning icebreakers,flagmaking,performance nite preparation to human table socccer,to treasure hunt to Sentosa nite gamesss all the way till 3.30am!!!! woahhH! It was a knocked out for me..imagine brining 22 freshies from tampines to harbourfront den to sentosa via mrt,buses!!!Its not easy!!!!! and havin activites at the entire Siloso beach from end to end..findin stations.TOUGH!in the end slept abt 4plus to 5am! day 3 was better had like mass dance,talks, which i slept in the IAD talk for freshies...my onli time of renergizin...den performance nite and NIGHT WALK!!!!not as scary as Design trainin camp. but was still pretty good.and as usual ended late again,slept abt 3plus am!
(the human table soccer! I played for the senoirs team against the freshies!and my JCREW team TRASH an Elvis subepire i tink! 6-1!!!!!)
(the JCREW flag that my grp drew!!!! likee it!)

(My freshies and flag as we walk along outram mrt station towards harbourfront)
FINAL CLASH!
Cheered and cheered!!! my voice is like hoarse abit now!took part in the Guys category for GLs Dragon boat! AND SURPRSINGLY we WON that raceeee against other schools which i heard had ex dragon boaters. And for design we were majority newbies!BUT OUR TEAMWORK PAID OFF! YEAAa was pretty fun! The guys freshies category also was won by DESIGN!In the end overall...we manage to hit our target of getting back THE BEST SPIRITED SCHOOL CUP!!!which we lost last year.

(The entire design school freshies!preparing for final CLASH with the cheers!)


(The BEST SPIRTED TROPHY DESIGN SCHOOL WON!)

more photos can be found here
http://campradical.dejiki.com/galleryday0.html

No comments: