Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MY BAG GOT STOLEN IN JUCTION 8 FOODCOURT...BUT...something happen read on to find out!!!!!!

MY BAG GOT STOLEN IN JUCTION 8 FOOD JUNCTION...BUT...something happen read on to find out!!!!!!Today went school early too add modules...and waited for abt 3 hrs for my turn lor! Den did survey in Tp to find new christians. Was very encouragee to seee so many christians willing to join! And this cool thing happen too.met my Jcrew freshies who was from IAD and her friends around her which i surveyed also were ALL from IAD also and not just that..abt 5 of them were CHRISTIANS!! so got them all to come! hopefully can see more juniors going for it!
After that went Junction 8 with wenhao for dinner and ate at the food junction. Reluctantly place my bag to choke seat...as we bought our dinner..wen hao got his food first..saw my bag as an indication of where we sat...DEN he left for abt a min to buy a drink..and when i came back MY BAG WAS GONEEEE!I tot cld it be a prank by wenhao?or we were at the wrong place..BUT WAS WRONG! IT WAS REALLY GONE!started askin the ppl next to me, den the cleaner...den searched around the foodcourt! BUT NOTHING! den saw a couple of policeman at the entrance of food junction..how coincidence was that...POLICE in foodjunction,told them abt my missing bag, they were there on another case...so they told me to search all toilets and dustbins. Too a quick dinner then started the search with wenhao. Prayeddddd alot! I was strangely calmer than normal. Only worried abt my precious BIBLE! and sermon notesss over the mths recorded.But had faith in God that all this happened for a reason. And after 4 thfloor cleared..went 3rd floor...and search the garden area there...ANDDDDDD immediately saw my bag at one cornerr! It was indeed ransacked! BUT FIRST THING i noticewas my BIBLE COVER was STOLEN! den realise my thumbdrive and pencil box was gone too. But i was still quite relieved that it was found..but the first thought came to my mind was HOW REAL GOD WAS TO ME AGAIN! i mean i had faith in God. And indeed my bag was found in onli 15 mins of the search after dinner. And God really put so many kind souls around.like the 50 yr old uncle seating next to me at the dinner table comforted me when he heard of my lost bag. And strangelyyy the policemen were there at the right time right place to help me with advice of where to find. BUT most of all GOD showed me where to LOOK for my bag. PRAISED THE LORD!AND I LEARNT ONE VRY GOOD LESSON...AND HOPE YOU GUYS READINGWILL FOLLOW. NEVER EVER LEAVE UR BAG UNATTENDED WHEN BUYING FOOD!

No comments: