Thursday, April 10, 2008

SPECIAL 500 Post!!! The post before im gone....

SPECIAL 500 Post!!! MY LAST WORDS before i'm gone....

I will never ever imagine myself doing what I’m about to do now, i'm definitely going to miss all of you out there, but i really want to share my deepest heartfelt conviction before I’m gone to a much better place.

Many of you have heard my testimony of my life changing moment at my youth camp in 2005 from that very quiet, introverted boy and now a totally different person. I just want to tell you all how bless I was ever since that day. I had begun a very exciting journey after just a simple step of faith of SURRENDERING my life absolutely 100 percent to him. I began to see his ever abundant grace for me so much! That I’m really overwhelmed to just live each day solely for Him.

Many people has ask me why am I always so joyful, and my response to them is, well it’s an inner joy from the Lord which I just can’t explain in words. It’s a peace from God in my heart that assured me of my salvation and that I would never have to worry as he is always there for me. I really hope others can experience this joy from the Lord too. I want to encourage everyone in whatever role we serve in our ministries that we shouldn’t treat it as a job, but something which we serve the Lord with JOY always!

Experiencing God in your life is something which I believed is very important to all Christians. Many would ask, how do you experience God then? What I’m about to share is one of my deepest convictions to this questions. This is what I heard from a preacher once which I felt was so relevant in my life with my first real encounter with our sovereign Lord. And it all start with FAITH in the cross of Christ, next is SURRENDER to the Lordship of Christ, followed by INTIMACY with the Person of Christ and lastly by MINISTRY to the Body of Christ and when all this basic principles of spirituality LINE UP - the Holy Spirit will manifest His presence and power! And wow that’s so true when that happen to me in way back in 2005. I really hope from the deepest of my heart that all of you out there will have this daily experience with God too.

Last of all, I really want to challenge all of you out there to make the best of your times on earth. As you know our Christian life is like a long race, and we should preserve through the many trials that come our way. We should commit every single thing we do to him everyday and have the mindset that we are doing it for him and not for ourselves.

“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3

It really takes a lot of spiritual discipline to maintain that close work with our Lord each day wanting to know him by the act of our will. But before we can experience the fullness of his grace which he has already given us, we need to know him well first from his Word and times spend with him and then we will start realizing how awesome it is just knowing God! It’s like the best thing that has ever happen to me and I hope that happens to you too. Persevere in the Faith with the Joy of the Lord!

1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1-2

DISCLAIMER! What you just read is really true of what i might have shared before i pass on! BUT!!!! Just incaseeee you thought it was REAL! Its not! Im not going to die or what BUT my mentor Gladwin CHALLENGE me this veryyy crazy YET INTERESTINGLY unique task. He told me a few weeks back to do a video sharing of my testimony "if lets say im going to die and i'm to share my last words to everyone before im gone"


No comments: