Monday, April 07, 2008

Wesley Ym 2-1 Trinity Christian Church!

Wesley Ym 2-1 Trinity Christian Church! (post 499!)
Before i go into Sunday's soccer match...i wanna share something wonderful that happen on saturday... rmb howww i alwaysss wanted the chance to share the Gospel in the workplaceee! welll FINALLYYYY after TWO weeks in the office! I got the DIVINE CHANCE!
And it came so timely! as only the day before, during the "catalyst service" on friday, the pastor was talking about our different purposes where God place as in, and he was refering how we can be use in the Market place! Anddd wowww! you know i almost contemplated coming to work that saturday bcoz wasss so tireddd! And whennnn i arrived there! I dunnooo how BUT! My conversation with Junhao just changed into me sharing my personal testimony and how God is the center of my life! And WOW! He was soooooo interested and ALL EARS durning the sharing and EVEN carter(china guy) who was nearby overheard our conversation and was so intersted too! He said he WANTS TO GO CHURCH! HHAHHA! it was so cool! it was like he was asking a lot of questions abt chrsitianity and God just gave me the chance to share more abt how God's LOVE is so real to all of us! And im just waiting for the seed planted in him to grow! For now, although his not ready yet...im hoping that the rest of my internship here is going be chance for me to share with him more! AND I NOW KNOW DEFINITELY THAT GOD HAS DEFINITELY PLACE ME in this company as part of his perfect plan to be that LIGHT for him! And i have to make the best of this 2 mths hereee! Remember that God placeee each of us in different places to be that SALT and LIGHT for Him! And i hopeee other Christians reading this willl hold on to this too! =)

Sunday! Wesley Ym vs Team Trinity!
Okkk will make this quick! Well we had oneeee nice hard fought win with a 90 min winner! to make our first winnn in quite awhile! 2-1 to Wesley YM!

(us warming up!)

(Praying before the match!)

(chieh ming our manager!... selecting the starting line up!...thats me No. 9!)

No comments: