Thursday, April 17, 2008

WORSHIP under the stars!

WORSHIP under the stars!
First of all i just want to THANK GOD SOOOO MUCH! He has blesss me a lot thru out this week! Since monday almost everyday i can leaveee work at an average of abt 7 pm tish, which is very early for me compared to last time 11pm!!!!! He has bless me with awesome colleauges!He has bless me with looong bus journeys to work and back which givess me so much time to spend with HIM alone! Andddd after much prayer! I applied for a half day leave for 7 May and it was APPROVED by my boss which means i can go for the TP CRUSADE WELCOME TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anddd of courseee i thank God for the awesomeee crusaders too! Justtt loveeee meeting them after a long day of work! =)

Headed to this hong kong cafe for dinner at marina square and then headed to the esplanade rooftop for a time of freee worship, sharinggg and prayer for the crusade recruitment drive,welcome tea and our ministry! You know just being with fellow on fire Christians just makesss me smile to myself thinking abt it on the way home! Especially when most of us is working now and we can relate to each other how we can be that SALT and LIGHT in the Market place! Its really so true when the bible says Christians sld meet up to spur and encourage one another! =)

THE ESPLANADE ROOFTOP!

(the Singapore Flyer in the background..everyone seem to be looking up to the stars? the awesome esplanade at night!)

We gathered...

(Gathered around this cool lighttt thingyyy..and worshipping God so freely in the open wasss a really wonderful experience! I noticed quite a number of people stared at us..especially this old man who just stood thereee and LITERALLY STAREDDDD at us for a looong time!)

No comments: