Saturday, June 14, 2008

DEE DAH DAY!!!!

DEE DAH DAY!!!!
Friday
Our grp presentation of Joo Chiat!

(the wonderfully nice story boards done by the layout grp..i like the lights reflecting of the roof)

(the yr 2 RHD class testing out their chairs made of carboard... weng and koko "kaypo" drop by the Junior class to test out for them)

Saturday!
I'm just so DEE DAH DAY HAPPY!!! After a loooong week of sch.. Thats the topic for todays bible study led by steph, its my favourite topic out of the whole book of "The life you've always wanted" so far. Well basically, its the discipline of JOY! We should understand that JOY is God's basic character, "True joy,as it turns out, comes only to those who have devoted their lives to something greater than personal happiness." Those were some of the nice quotes from this JOY CHAPTER!!! To be honest, looking back at alll the small grp times and bible study times...i can OUT RIGHT SAY that today was really and literally the MOST JOYFUL SESSION EVER! It was just non stop laughing and sharing of joy as we talk abt this so edifying and encouraging topic! And really, God dun want us to be Christians who lead depress lives...He wants us to be JOYFUL! remember that JOYFULNESS comes from the LORD! And thats our STRENGTH!!!! I'm just so happy being with this bunch of people from God's clay! They adds to the JOY in my life! =) =) =)

(Seeing that makes me happy! Steph got a bunch of advertising cuttings of this from "TODAYs" newspaper...so everyday theres a new advert.. like tuesday, TERRIFIC Tuesday,for wednesday..wonderful wednesday, etc... ONE HAPPY advert! =)

Just pondering about this joyful day, I really can't imagine myself leading a life without Christ....

I'm all SMILESSSSS TODAY!!!!! I
=)

No comments: