Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My first Creative writing post.....

My first Creative writing post.....

Continuing from yesterday post....

Below is the extract of my school assessment journal writing for creative writing...


CREATIVE WRITING

Journal writing

2/6/08

As this is going to be the first entry for my journal writing I felt that, I should be all honest about the deepest desire and conviction of my heart and something I feel is the most important thing in my life that nothing in the world can ever compare with. I can talk about almost anything in the world and comment on anything, but as I was pondering on what was something interesting or important to write about, I realize that almost everything I talk about will end up with my main focal point in life. And if you haven’t guessed that yet, that is my relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ.

Many people would wonder what exactly Christianity is, many would say it’s another religion, but to me, it’s not like any other religion as it’s a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Who is Jesus then? Well in a quick summary He is the Son of God who died for our Sins on the cross and forgiven us more than 2000 years ago, he is my Lord and Saviour and whoever believed in him would have eternal life. He is the one that change my life entirely and is my greatest inspiration of all.

Many would think I’m crazy if they are reading this now, imagine me writing this for my school assessment. But I will not be ashamed of my Faith but I will proudly proclaim it as this is my innermost desire in my heart that I just felt a need to share.

Many will not understand why do I link everything back to Jesus Christ, but I just can’t help it? It is in my nature now that I have Jesus Christ in my life.

Recently, I had had a conversation with my good friend who is a non-Christian; and we both realized that we seemed to have many issues that we see in life contracting each other due to our centre focus of our life. For example one issue we were talking about relationships and somehow through out the whole conversations I find that our opinions of finding a life partner are so different from each other. For him it’s just someone whom he likes and can relate, but for me it’s not only liking that person, but having Christ in the picture of it first. And my life partner has to be in the will of God. It’s hard for a non-Christian to understand what I mean by God’s will, but I will share about that another time. Well basically everything that I lead in life, its Christ first before my self. If our main core values are different in life, I’m sure a relationship will not last.

Many in the world lead a self directed life, one choose their career path, where they want to go, what they want to do in life, and all in all it all it leads back to themselves directing their own life. But for me, it’s Christ in the centre and throne of my life and everything I do and choose will be led by Him. He gave us all free will, if not we will be like “robots”, but out of my own “free will” I have chose Him to be my shepherd in my Life, the one who directs and guides my life as I know that His will for me is always good.

And since Jesus Christ is my greatest inspiration of all, I just feel so inspired and excited to be given this opportunity to write and share my deepest thoughts and views of many life questions that one may have ever think. If you’re still wondering why I’m so staunch with my Faith, well you will find out on my next entry.

No comments: