Thursday, June 26, 2008

IAD project 3 Interim Presentation 1!

IAD project 3 Interim Presentation 1!
Its been one of my tightest block, especially in this past week...i'm really trying my very best to manage my time well and rest well...But this week been a little tough!
Currently, im preparing bible study this saturday about "leading an unhurried life"... but the IRONY... its hard to practice that when time is SO TIGHT even when i dun compromise and prepared as early as i cld....
But i'm amazed at how God has been carrying me thru...I THANK GOD so much for given me the strength to pass thru the long nights.

Like when i started yr 3... after my internship..i told God that every single work i do in school.., is all for Him! I want to work my hardest for Him! And thats what i have did for my two recent modules...creative writing which has just finish today which i tink i might get a rare A in it.. check out my next entry where our will post THE BEST story i ever wrote! ok maybe bcoz i dun really write much short stories... but its purely inspired from God and heard very good comments for my lecturer...so something everyone sld looked out for! =P...
And now this other major project..where i'm having a presentation tmr! Another thing to THANK GOD for is so coincidentally he put my presentation slot to be tmr..instead of today, when i thought i cld just get over and finish presenting today..,He actually put me in the friday slot...where i got one more day to prepare and GIVE MY VERY BEST for this first major interim presentation!

Check out some of my work i have been doing like CAD plans and mock models the past week...



(the zoning of my areas)

(i took more than 6 hours to do this last nite... or u can say this morning...)




(sectional view)

(I like this double volume space which shows the interlocking of areas)

No comments: