Tuesday, June 03, 2008

FIRST day of FINAL YEAR in School! (My greatest inspiration in life....)

FIRST day of FINAL YEAR in School! (My greatest inspiration in life....)
Today after two and a half mths of not attending school and doing sch work due to us on Internship and a 2 weeks break, i have finally OFFICIALLY become a SENIOR in TP design school! 3 years has passed so fast!

With 2 modules this block, CREATIVE WRITING and IAD PROJECT 3!
One major project that will practically take out most of my time this 2 mths! And then at the same time juggling my CDS class.... BUT.....

Do you know that my FIRST ASSESSMENT for CREATIVE WRITING is to write 10 entries of anything you feel is important or interesting to me! And immediately as i read that brief! I was pounding with excitement in my heart! As this is A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to write and share about my innermost desires and what i feel is MOST IMPORTANT in my life! And my lecturer will have to read and assess it too!

So looked out for my next 10 entries for CREATIVE WRITING CLASS! I'm going to post them on my blog! If you haven't guess what yet!... just a preview...its going to be my greatest inspiration in LIFE!....
hint hint!..... anyway i really THANK GOD so much! As i told God at the start of this semester that in my FINAL YEAR at TP DESIGN..im going to commit every single work to Him! And seems like His my INSPIRATION for my next few writingssss! WHAHHAHA! =)

No comments: