Thursday, September 18, 2008

A GOD DIVINE APPOINTMENT!

A GOD DIVINE APPOINTMENT!
God sure never fails to surprise you time and time again!
It all started when i got a call from my crusade staff Irene yesterday, asking me if i cld support her by sharing abt TP crusade ministry at her church prayer meeting the next day as she's sharing abt campus crusade at her church mission week. At first i was a little reluctant, as its like at BEDOK methodist church which is soooooooo far and its at night,next its to total strangers not even from my own church and i actually had some plans to go for this Christian event with some of my classmates...But after much pondering and praying I felt God leading me to support my staff. I really owe so much to my crusade staff Irene who has done so much for me and another thing is God has place this deep burden in me for this ministry and I feel sharing to others is a great honour!

Anyways arriving at this nice cosy church wayyy in the east was such a nice feeling to be on a Thursday night, as we waited there manage to talk to a former Wesley pastor Rev Lim Jen Huat who knew my dad when he was in Wesley then. Anyways after a short message by Rev Lim, Irene and me shared abt the happenings in TP & RP campus crusade to this group of really faithful people who came for this prayer watch abt 15-20 odd of them on a thursday night...

Anyways after the sharing by us...we broke into grps to pray... Irene prayed with this family and i prayed with this 2 older men...like wayyy older than me! I could really see their passion for God even at such an old age...AND YOU KNOW WHAT!!! I LATER CAME TO FIND OUT that one of the men ask me if i knew who adriel loh was..I said yes, his my youth ministry chairman... and he replied I'm HIS DAD! HAHHA! I was quite amazed... its really such a small world and not only that later found out the other guy i was praying with was his uncle! So really thank God for such divine appointment like this, anyway i was so glad to have come here today, personally i'm really ministered by the whole night even though we were sharing here.. and i treasured the nice time to talk with my crusade staff at a more personal level too abt prayer and ministry!
What an amazing night!!!! =)

Its 3 prayer meetings in a row for me! Wednesday with my sch mates, today with this awesome people! And tmr with my youth ministry! PRAYER certainly is exciting huh!
And will be away at YM COMM retreat this weekend! 3rd retreat in a row! =)

No comments: