Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WILL BE AWAY FROM 1 Oct to 3 Oct....on a "KELONG" Spiritual Retreat!

WILL BE AWAY FROM 1 Oct to 3 Oct....on a "KELONG" Spiritual Retreat!
Monday...
just came back from an awesome ST crusade meeting with irene and joelle! And im really excited abt the plans we are abt to have in TP for the weeks to come! And its really a huge blessing that we have such an awesome Servant Team where we are so on the same page that our thoughts and ideas inspired from God is just so inline with one another! And wanna say a huge thanks to my staff irene again who once again have been a huge blessing in my life as she shared with me on some really deep insights on working towards that calling in life! =)


Anyways...Oct 1 to Oct 3 (weds to friday)
I'm sooooooo exicted for weds to friday! As for the FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I'm going on a KELONG trip! and not only that its my first SPIRITUAL RETREAT ever! And i'm sooo looking forward to it! And its really exciting to be going with other on fire and inspirin leaders like adriel,gladwin,isaac,glenn,kheng and jason balota! What a fun bunch to be with! I'm really praying and expecting this retreat to experience God at a whole new level and as well as seek my calling in life and other areas i will be praying abt! =)

(some pics of the BLUE MOUNTAIN Kelong! www.bluemountain-kelong.com)

No comments: