Sunday, May 16, 2010

A good week! =)

I'm really thankful for what God has brought me through this week! One of it that really made my day was finally getting back my GOLD for my IPPT on thursday! I really believe i owe it all to God! As i didn't expect to run at a personal best time of 9.13mins! A "Commando" Gold timing with 25/25 points! =).....

Besides that...weekend was good! Got chance to meet the "PAINTS", a bunch of my close crusade friends from my batch! Got to mingle with fellow ym leaders! As well as playing my favorite sport TCHOUKBALL!

As my commissioning parade draws nearer, ironically i don't seem as looking forward to it compared to 9 mths ago when i just entered ocs, after going thru so much the past 9 mths! You just become so numb to so many things, and the thought of the new responsibility as an officer sure has yet to sink in! But i guess this thought might change as 19 June comes nearer! Will sure treasure my last 2 weeks in SI!!! before back to SAFTI! =)

No comments: