Thursday, May 27, 2010

A post dedicated to my late grand father...

Many events has happened the past week...it all started last Sunday night when my grand father pass away suddenly just before we were supposed to have a birthday dinner for him. Our family was pretty much in shocked, but i can say that he is now up there in a better place in heaven with my late grandmother...

Besides that just officially graduated as a Signal Officer Cadet today in SI! Receiving our Certificate as well as getting the Sword of Merit award for being the top 10% in the cohort! I would say i really got to owe it all to God like what i said in my interview with the commanders! As i looked back the past 5 mths.. its really not of my own strength but of someone greater who was guiding me throughout this course. And i know i cldnt have done it without Him! I guess right now i dedicate this SOM award to my late grand father, whom i know wld have love to see me commission on June 19 but now is up there getting a better view in heaven watching with that "great cloud of witnesses"! =)

"1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1

No comments: