Thursday, May 27, 2010

My LAST WEEK IN SI!!!!...

I will definitely treasure and miss the 5 mths i spent back here in Signal Institute (SI)in my professional term in ocs. I personally sure have grown a lot mentally,physically and definitely as a much better leader and commander in the future. This Signal Officer's Cadet Course (SOCC)... sure is one of the best course i can take back from here in my NSF life so far, so much that we learn and experience can only come from here.

(our last book out!)

(I will miss the table tennis matches we had in our cadet mess! How we innovated on using white tape, chairs and 3 tables to form this! Each of us sure did improve tremendously in the many sessions we had in our admin time later into the term!)

(Our 7709 SOCC wall!!!)

(All the ranks, badges that i achieve in my last 8 months here!!! The CSB badge is sure one of the toughest one of all this to get! =)... and finally got my Signal Formation badge too! now part of the signal family!)

(the Certificate i got graduating from this 7709 Course as a Signal Officer!... and the SWORD of MERIT award that i got from my 5mths here!)

Mason's 21st birthday!
This sure was a good st.gabs reunion! Where i got to catch up with friends from my pri and sec sch days as we came together to celebrate mason's birthday!

(So happened the 3 of us represented from the 3 areas of the SAF, me (Singals!) (ARMY),
TW (C3) (AIR), Justin (NDU)(NAVY)...)

(the stgabs reunion!)

No comments: