Thursday, July 21, 2011

Almost an answered prayer after 5 years...

5 years ago...
I remember sharing & talking abt God with a good friend of mine on the bus on the way back from sch...After we graduated,we left our separate ways and was both very busy in the army. We rarely had the chance to meet up again there after. Until one very day, heard something life threatening happened in his life and found out that someone actually prayed for him in his coma & he actually recovered immediately. After that day, had small chance to talk to him abt God again, and this time it was somehow easier than before.

Suddenly out of the blue recently, I randomly felt a prompting to just invite him for a normal Saturday Service at my church, and he actually surprising agreed to come after many rejections in the past.

That very day when he came, he actually met other Christian friends of mine and we had long deep chats abt God again. He was someone who reads the bible almost every alternate days and hear to podcast sermons after that very life changing incident in his life, yet has yet to receive Jesus personally in his life. But somehow as I talk to him, I sense deeply that the Holy Spirit was actually slowly moving in his heart. He even told me how he didn't know what prompted in his heart to agree to come that day. I believe that as he seeks for this answer of "lifetime passion"... God is slowly revealing Himself to him too! And I really pray that his eyes will be open to see this awesome God in His life! As that will be the answer to that missing thing in his life!

Amazingly, as I invited him again just yesterday. He agreed to come to church again! Wells if this friend of mine is reading this now, I really believe that everything that happen in your life thus far are the circumstances that God has led you too till today. And I wait in Joy for the day you receive Jesus personally in your life as that will give you the greatest deepest passion you have ever ask for! =)

No comments: