Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PASSED My Driving Test!

Really want to thank everyone for praying for my driving test today! And I really owe it all to the Lord, as I was constantly praying even during the actual test for His guidance & grace committing the whole test in his hands. And as I looked back God's favour certainly has been there for me. As I realised that during my revision yesterday & warm up & test today, for a total of 4 times we went to the exact same test routel! And even the my tester was really kind as he guided me and even allowed me to keep to the right lane instead of the usual left than right after the U-turn. I certainly can testify to say from this promise from God...
“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3" .

In the end made 12 demerit points, all from minor mistakes of driving too slowly & cautiously on the public road. But i'm contented with that! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! =)

No comments: