Saturday, July 09, 2011

A 11 km run past my old schools!

The past couple weeks, been trying to get back my running routine especially as the Army Half Marathon starts on 4 September...Thus far did 5km , 8km & 11 km the past 3 thursdays during my OFF day. With static exercises at the end of each run...

So this was my last running route... ran round my former school St.Gabriels Sec, thru Wolskel road, run pass my former primary sch, Sec Gabs Primary,followed by Australian International, and then towards the Bidadari Park in woodleigh which was a former cemetery.

My former secondary school...
'
(Was amazed to see former sch St.Gabriel's sec finally having a nice proper syntactic soccer field just now! Finally after 8 yearsss! I still remember the days when we had to outsource all kind of field just to train! From sloping fields to fields with holes & even use paid fields!)

Past my primary school....

(St.Gabriels Primary sure has change alot since I spend 6 yrs of my life here)

(The top of the hill of the Bidadari Park in woodleigh where I do my static exercises after the loooooooong runs and just enjoy the cool breeze & solitude time with God)


No comments: