Saturday, August 17, 2013

2 wonderful testimony of God Answered Prayers!

Testimony of a God Answered prayer moment this morning, at the start of Missions & Evangelism class, realised that all my M & E notes which i've typed in my Macbook was somehow deleted, and was searching and searching different folders. And as usual before we started the class, we broke into groups to pray for a particular country and my dear classmate Calvin just said a casual prayer that I will be able to find my notes in that prayer too. And after that I checked my laptop again, re-typed in the searched and there was an update of my notes infront of me and there it was the original M & E notes which was somehow gone previously appeared! Moments like this you just give all PRAISE & THANKS to such a Faithful God!

Another powerful testimony! In the midst of our prayer run with my TTC classmates, suddenly sprain my ankle in the midst of the run. However after Byron prayed for me, the pain actually gradually disappeared, and I could actually continue, and right after we reached back to TTC the pain was totally gone! Praised to our God who Answered our prayers again!

No comments: