Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Full Surrender

22 Aug 2013, I will remember how God woke me up this very morning & filled his fresh anointing of his spirit presence in my very own room in TTC. Thank you God for this deep encounter of you.

It's so true of what Hebrews 11:6 says,

"...anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."

And to add to this wonderful morning, in my reading of Cultivating Your Inner Life by Edmund Chan, this is a summarised portion of this chapter...on "the FULL SURRENDER".
"I believe for many Christians who have long for God and desire to seek Him, the greatest contradiction in the Christian life is in the area of surrender.
The greatest paradox of Christianity is wanting God but not surrendering to Him!

We've got to lay hold of God's blueprint for seeking and finding Him. Surrender to God. It is the blueprint for spiritual victory. The blueprint for vital walk with God.
...We are are not victims of our circumstances; God wants us to be victors over our circumstances! But first, He calls us to a willing surrender. Absolute surrender is the key to absolute victory!
Surrender is not about giving up, but about giving in.. The problem lies not in my clenched hands but in my closed heart which has closed my hands... We have to come upon to a point when we say, "God, open my eyes to see what You are giving me; so that with all my heart I can give in to You."...

May this be my prayer, "Dear Lord, You are Lord of every arena of my life. With all my heart, and in all my ways, I Surrender to You." In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen.

No comments: