Thursday, August 22, 2013

The lovely TTC Community! :)




(My TTC Class-mates, 2013)

I really want to take this time to thank God for such wonderful friends that He has provided me after 2 mths starting this new season in Seminary life! I’ve never met so many like-minded brother & sister’s in christ in one same place ever like this until i’ve begun this journey. We may come from different countries, different denomination, but somehow God has His divine plans of bringing us together in this same seminary. Many of whom are really great godly friends who have encouraged & inspired me so much! Some who have went to the extent to hear my struggles, to pray with me and i’m truly very appreciative of friends like this which I will treasure for life. :)

I also want to thank everyone else out there who have been praying for me. I’m truly so grateful for you all even if I may not know some of you all very well. :)

No comments: