Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fun Day Today! Met up with my some of my old Cj friends!

Fun Day Today! Met up with my some of my old Cj friends!

What a fun day today! after being bored to death yesterday...i was so glad to meet up with some of my ex cj friends today... we went to yi wei house...where yi wei was suppose to teach minjia maths, sandra was doing her gp and me trying to read my purpose driven life book... i tink i onli manage to read one page in the end. I dunno why, but i jus couldnt concentrate on my bk..we were chatting and laughing most of the time. Haha!

We actualy planned to watch the movie "she's the man" after this, but in the end we decided to watch a movie at yi wei's house instead. So we watched "The Exorcist". The older version. We off all the lights for the atmosphere. Well honestly... i didnt find the show scary. Ironically..it was quite funny at times actually.

After the movie...we headed to heartland mall for dinner. We ate at Yoshinoya! We had a fun time taking pictures and videos there. And chatting and having a great time. WHat a day!!!!!
Check out the pictures of today below!



(Yiwei, Me, sandra, minjia at yoshinoya!!!! What a great outing!


(Me and Yi wei(Ohhh noooo..whats yiwei doing...this photo looks gay!)

(Yi wei dun noe lookin where...minjia studying..and me SUPPOSELY
reading my purpose driven life bk, Sandra taking the photo)

(Me reading at yiwei hse! AND i didnt eat all those potato chips!
Sandra put it there for show!)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: