Monday, June 05, 2006

Global Day Of Prayer!

Global Day Of Prayer!

TODAYS SUNDAY!!!!! I'm really happy to finally return to wesley methodist church after being at chc for the past couple of days. i was even more happy when wen hao called me to say he was visiting my church today. Jus coming down here to worship God was a very nice way to start the day. I lead the whole small grp today, bcoz chin ee and ellan wasn't around. Well thankfully Mark joined us today. I had a lot of support from him. After church.. we coincidently happened to see joel. So there were 4 TP design students there. Wen hao, Joel, MArk and me. We had a nice chat abt 30 mins or more at YWCA. Talking abt the lecturers and stuff like dat... Vyan was waiting for us, as we wanted to joined the small grp for lunch..where the CICRLE OF TRUST wld gather. Well, sadly we missedd all the info. I tink vyan feelin really disappointed now. Haha.

I den rushed down for the soccer match. Our SYFC team was the onli team on the pitch and the other team was really late. SO there was almost a walkover. But we did not wan one. As this team cld be beaten easily. Well! FINAL SCORE SYFC 8-0 (Other team). Our first win..and wad a win it was.

I den rushed down to NAtional stadium for the Global DAy of Prayer. I met up with cherie, cephas and laura who was there oready. This nite was great! Its like i hav been having 3 straight days of great nites. It was great to see so many christians all over Singapore gatherin together. The total crowd was abt 25,000 ppl! Wad a sight it was. So many ppl worshipng and praying to God. It was also a nice sight to see..the 2 representative of the different Christian faith...the pentacostal and charismatic type and the more conservative type.. Humbling themselves jus to forgive each other for the hurts they might cause to each other.

What a day to end..I'm now totally dead tired...I'm off to sleep now! Good Nites! =)

No comments: