Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm soooooo bored today!

I'm soooooo bored today!

Monday...
Today...woke up a bit late..after a late tiring nite the day before... met up with wen hao for lunch at j8 long john silver... den headed to his gym... after gym... wen hao found out he left the keys in the hse and there wasnt any way in. So we went to the condo office for help...luckily..the office girl manage to help him open his hse door...there was an interestin technique of opening the door if anyone locked themself out.
well...slacked at his hse, listened to his songs and read the purpose driven life bk until abt 6 plus. well headed home den...and another day had ended!

Tuesday.. (One of the most boring day ever!)
Woke up at abt 9 am today...was lookin forward to meetin some of my classmates. Den abt noon... it started to rain...so my friend postpone the outing! I was a little disappointed... i really wanted to get out of the hse... i wanna watch OMEN! i tink today is like the first time in a really long time..mayb more than a mth..dat i'm stuck at home. I hav been goin out everyday without fail and wld come back pretty late.
Soooo..the whole day....i ws stonin infront of my com... i tink this is the first time in my life dat i hav been online for so long from like 10 am too abt 8.30 pm... i was so bored...i started to visit the friendster bulletins. I normally dun care abt this stuff... i even tried some stuff there too. I also found the design camp ignite link...viewed all the photos..well manage to find some photos of the "eden" ppl.
I was soooo bored...i started to crap with some ppl who was online den and went blog hoppin! I tink i visited abt 30 plus friends blogs...u can see how bored i am!
Today was the first time i manage to get hold of charles online too! I cldnt contact him for like more than a mth oready. tried taggin his blog...and also sent him testi. And FINALLY! i got the chance to catch up with him... well hoping to see him soon!
Here comes the fun part...
When i came online later in the nite...i was invited to the ex-1T02 mass convo! I miss those kind of session... we had so much to catch up with each other. And we crap alot too.. had great time laughing at some of the craps dat were brought up... i even became so lame i said (I am a BANANA) as i got this very cute emtion abt a banana, with eyes and could dance. I literally laugh like crazy when we were talkin abt me being a banana... i tink the rest got the wrong idea...haha. OH well... my boring day has ended. Now lookin forward to the next day! Meetin up with yw, sand and minjia! YAY!!!!

No comments: