Saturday, June 24, 2006

Outing with ex stgabs classmates!

Outing with ex st.gabs classmates!
Friday!
Met up with some of my ex 4E6 class mates..it suppose to be a class outin but in the end it became a clique outing... although not really my clique... welll.... we watch the movie cars at plaza sing..i was sooo tireddd dat i slept abit at the start of the show...damm..must be those ice creams i ate the day before..makin me soo lethargic! Well overall the show was not bad.. i kinda like the endin part. give the show 3.5/ 5 stars.... after dat we met with yx and qx friend. She was also from temasek design skool. We den played LAN! ARghh..they played DOTA! so i had to joined them...this one my first time playin it. I really suxx! but den our team won in the end! haha! Well i still dun really like that game. We den headed back to PS and had dinner there....


(Yx,victor, me and qing xiang (alamak! Qing so vain..haha)

(Photo courtesy of yong xiang)


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: