Monday, June 19, 2006

WHAT A SMALL WORLD..really too small!

WHAT A SMALL WORLD..really too small!
Teen Games Opening Ceremony!
Sunday...
This really strange thing happen today after church... vyan, charles and me were at plaza sing...when they saw their ex acs barker friend... and u noe what! This guy they met was the guy joelle mentioned jus the day before to me on msn.. she was askin me if i knew a guy called amos from acs barker bcoz i knew quite a number of barker guys. I didnt noe him...BUT! it was soo strange when i found out the guy vyan and charles met today was AMOS! i check with him if he was the right one..and indeed he was. WAD a SMALL WORLD MAN!!!! Its too small oready... onli a few days ago joelle told me that she knew jon chua also..its like everyone in this world is connected.. especially in this Very SmaLL SINGAPORE! WHAT A SMALL WORLD! I tink some of my friends readin this maybe tired of me saying this phrase from my previous entries..BUT SERIOUSLY is tooooooooo small! HAHAHA ...SMILEY =).. the last word was random....

Monday...
Today morning...
when gym with wen hao..
den after gyming met up with charles,tw, caleb and darren at j8 for dinner.. headed to toa payoh mrt station..met up with joshua! Finally we got almost our whole team together.. EXCEPT vyan! well..we went to toa payoh sports hall.. for the opening ceremony... there was this 13 yr old thai boy who can juggle super GOOD! and the 2 strongest man came to singapore tooo for this event. THEY are damm strong man!
Well nothing much oready.. now very tired from today gym.. i tink i push a bit quite hard today..
TMR! have to wake up supper early at 545 am to go NTU for our soccer tournament! WE WLL WIN this! Yeaaaaa!

No comments: