Wednesday, November 22, 2006

FINALLY MY MODEL IS COMPLETE!!!!!

FINALLY MY MODEL IS COMPLETE!!!!!
Wah.... today been quite productive.... I finally finished my FINAL MODEL..and i gonna call it "THE BENHEIM HOUSE". Now just left the process work and precendent study and i'm done!!!
Hanif and me also finish designing the Intergrated Resort for Culture and Expression! Really must thank Hanif for doing most of the work, bcoz i was too busy with my model!!!
Welll! The nite games planning and logistics are almost done too! So eveything's running pretty well now! And i really must THANK GOD!!!!! If not for the people around me who prayed for the night games, and also especially the guys DG, when they prayed for me to overcome this hectic period! And By God's Grace!!! I manage to finish a lot of work!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D





(Hanif rendering the finishing touches of the IR resort he design) Posted by Picasa

No comments: