Sunday, November 05, 2006

YM GAMES FELLOWSHIP!!!!

YM GAMES FELLOWSHIP!!!!
todays service was pretty okay... during small grp time, we each shared our favourite bible verse. And i decided to share 2 verse that has been keeping and encouraging me so far... the first was philipians 3:13-14, i stuck to the verse thru out the o'levels and the second that really encourage me the most was from psalms 55:22. Its a verse that i've been using till today.

Later went for the 1130 service, and as usual, i dunno why, but i feel really happy at the 1130 service, so happy i even jump on a not really jumpy song for awhile... Although its not really my service. But i really cld feel God's presence here, i still find the 930 service really dead. And its something that really bothers me. How can revival come to us, if the youths are not seeking God? The prophesy for Ym is right, we are the ones not wanting revival, but we can still change it! We need to find that burning passion for God!!!! And really make a difference and be the "CHANGEMAKERS" for YM! wah...didnt used that word for a long time! Well... back to the worship... the song "Perfect King" by hillsong united was really meaningful and niceeee! Until now its still stuck in my head! It was quite an impactful song that kept was even stuck inn my friends head. You really must hear this song!!!!

Later had lunch with my small grp at subway, before rushing back to ywca, for my x-trainer youth games planning. I was in charge of this meeting, and I was actually only suppose to supervise them but in the end I was like really doing more than I sld. Well we are all still new to this planning stuff…and its really tough!!! Especially when we come to a dead end! And the brainstorming is not working. But in the end, by God’s grace! We did it!!!!!!! We somehow manage to come out with 2 really cool games!


And here comes our unofficial Ym games fellowship!!!! We invited some other Ymers to join us to a fun time of "BANG!". This is the details of what happen..... Lazy to type it out, so i stole this from nicole blog...hehe
(ben lau kept on getting killed in the first few rounds COS he talked TOO MUCH!! and i kept on getting killed after him cos i was too quiet! the only time i won was when i was sheriff. and that was only cos they totally forgot that i was sheriff cos i was soo quiet. and so they just ended up killing each other while i watched in amusement. and i accidentally killed one of my vice. cos he was so suay when i played the dynamite card, he died. purely by chance. but my other vice did a good job. WELL DONE KEITH!! though you died too. and left me to face-off with vyan the outlaw. and eunice killed me cos she didn't believe i was her vice! but i think the last round i played was probably the funniest. cos ben lau was so happy he finally got to be the sheriff then he wouldn't die so early right. haha. then just cos vyan beered him, he thought vyan was his vice along with ben! apparently he forgot that cos only 6 of us were playing he only had ONE vice. then eunice though i was an outlaw so she expected me to collaborate with her. but i was the renegade, i was on NOBODY's side. and she was soo surprised when i BANGed her. and i think i eventually killed her? then ben lau thought maybe i was on his side too. i dunno how many vices he thought he had, but he kept shooting me puzzled looks saying that he was confused cos of the way i was playing. then later he thought i was the outlaw. and i beered myself goodness knows how many times during that game cos vyan kept trying to kill me, so everytime he BANGed me, i beered myself back and he said it was getting annoying cos i had neverending beers! then we were all laughing cos they said i must have been an alcoholic by then. but in the end vyan killed me and they all found out that i was the renegade and ben lau realised with a shock that he only had ONE vice in that game, so one of them was a traitor! the expression on his face when he realised was priceless. but he got his wish and won that game anyways.)

Yea lor i kept dying in every round at the start, and i died with every single character except the sheriff in the end! Phew!

This is a really nice song...
perfect king - hillsongs united
I've come to love on you

I've come to pledge my life to you
I've come to sit at your feet
and sing sweet songs to you

I've come to give my life
to the greatest love of all
I've come to lift my hands to youthe desire of heart, the lover of my soul

And I will worship you with all my heart
for you are worthy
And I will bow to you my perfect king, JESUS
I LOVE YOU, JESUS
I LOVE YOU, JESUS

No comments: