Thursday, November 02, 2006

SABOED againnnnn!

SABOED againnnnn!
Nicoleee! Ok looks like u got saboed den you sabo me, and now i'm saboing my friends again! hahha! Like someee continious cycle!

(extract from nicole blog)
40. Name
7!:mike!!mikey!!
the wizard of aus!!
the bum with the sexay voice!!
BEN LAU!! ( i just cant resist =P )
becky!!
michael!!

1. Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering?
Back to the towel rack

2. What kind of mouse pad do you have?
none… dun really use a mouse pad

3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
errr… actually I dun really brush my hair, if I do it will be a comb.

4. In your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. can’t think of any

5. You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue?
HUH!!!! Dependsss wads the project is rite?

6. Chicken or pork?CHICKEN!!!!
Dun really eat pork! Maybe I can survive as a muslim! Hehe! Jk jk!

7. By the time you get to school, is it still dark?
hmmmmmm…. nopeeee

8. If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?
Hmmm…unicorn! Dunno why i chose that, Jus something random!

9. What color is your underwear?
!!!!!!!!!!! -.-'

10. What time does the sun usually set?
7.10 pm???

11. What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep?
I think I thought of God before I slept last nite. =P

12. AC or fan?
Anglo-Chinese junior college? hahah!

13. Do you wear braces?
nopeeeeee

14. Can you do a hand stand?
nahhh…but I tried it in the swimming pool before

15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?
NO ideaaa! Never thought of being the opposite sex before. And dun want to tink abt it!

16. What level English are you in?
hmmmm...lemme seee... level 47.

17. Jessica Simpson or Alba?
Definitely Jessica ALBA!

18. Which subject is worse, English or Math?
Dunnoooo? Kinda okay with both

19. What's one thing you really want to do this very moment?
Go for YM CAMP 2006 right now!!!!!!!!

20. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you've watched?
Hmmmmmm……. Can’t think of any now


21. CD player or iPOD?
IPOD WINS HANDS DOWN!!!!!! Love my Ipod NANO!!!!!!!!!

22. Would you rather spin upside down going 30 miles or drop 400 ft. into water?
ALAMAK!!!!! I dun wan to answer this!!!!

23. Whats your favorite shape?
I'm wondering who came out with all this weirdddd questions!!!!!!

24. What do you have planned for the weekend?
nothing so far… play BANG!!!! Hehe!

25. Have you ever gone ice skating?
nopeeee..but want to try!

26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and paper, what would you do?
Start sketching the interior of a house… haha...nah I wont do that la… although that’s what a future interior designer like me sld do rite? Hehe!

27. Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV?

NOPEEEE! Normally its lost under the cushions in my sofa! And it gets irritating if I can’t find it!

28. How was your day?
Pretty gooood! Got to know some new ppl!

29. Do you grow your nails, bite or cut them?
First I grow them! Then BITE THEM!!! Hahah! Ok la… I also cut them.

30. Describe your handwriting:
HORRIBLE!

31. Do you consider yourself a stalker?
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…. Nahhhh!

32. Do you bruise easily?
errr… maybeee? Well I do get a lot of bruises from playing sports

33. There`s nothing on TV except Barney and cartoons. what do you choose?
Barney! Hahha! I used to like watching barney! Ok la! Maybe not now…so see what cartoons they have first!

34. Do you know more then 3 myspace codes?
no idea whats dat!!!!!!!

35. You got an essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?
Pen…. I tink I write faster on pen compared to typing it out

36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home?
OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

37. Describe yourself using three words:
SPORTY! HAPPY! BANANA!!!!!!!

38. Do you use deodorant?
nopeeee

39. Do you like ice in your drink?
YEAAAAAAAAAA!

40. Name 7!:
1. Gifford!!
2. Denise!!
3. Simon aka foxin (hahahahha, saboed again!!!)
4. Ben Tan!! (yup its u again! my felllow ben!)
5. Joelle!! (haha! yeaaa! tagged 3 times in a row! Scored a Hat trick!)
6. Eileen!!
7. Yap min!! (its second time for u!)

No comments: