Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Looooooong day at GCTC!

A Looooooong day at GCTC!
Today spend almost the entire day at the GCTC, met up with bo chun really early first to practice the worship which i was leading later, AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER LEADING WORSHIP!!!. I was actually really scared at first... but i got to thank Bo chun for really guiding me and teaching me wad a worship leader sld do. So i chose this 3 songs... Touching heaven changing earth, Mighty to Save and You laid aside your majesty. And after the looong practice, i guess my confidence grew abit more. And in the end everything turn out pretty well, phew! THANK GOD!!! Then from then on spend the entire afternoon planning for TP campus crusade plans for next year! Btw....9 more entries to my 200 posts!!!!!!

No comments: