Sunday, August 19, 2007

Awesome WORSHIP! Great Small grp time!

Awesome YM WORSHIP! Great Small grp time!
DID YOU FEEL THE MOUNTAIN TREMBLE!!!...really just love this song! Now after the recent FOP... i kinda got back my passion in jumping for the Lord again in a normal Ym service!Like i said before way back in one of my posts....I said we sldnt hold back if we really want to just dance and jump for the Lord. For example you see David from the bible...he was so Joyful that he even dance for the lord in his linen! And i rmb hearing somewhere that...actually its pleasant in God eyes if we really can show our JOY for the Lord even if it seems making a fool of ourselves! If you see one guy jumping ALONE! it seem kinda WEIRD rite! But i mean i dun really care now! I just want to do it for God! SO YMERS! if your reading this! IF YOU CAN SHOW YOUR JOY IN CAMPS by jumping for the Lord!why can't u do it in a normal Ym service?

Small grp time was pretty good. I felt the sharing session was quite open and honest and one thing i wanna share abt here was when Steph shared abt how recently there was this nite when she and some of her close friends had to really mug the entire nite just before 2 papers the next day, she decided to pray for each one of them instead of herself. And she felt this peace in heart.And this reminded me abt something Gladwin once shared to me at one of the Ym Gap session. Sometimes there might be times of dryness in our spiritual walk, if we are just praying for ourself only and forgetting that God can use us to pray and minister to others as well. So after that day. My whole perception change quite abit...nowadays i try my best to pray for other people more and pray that God can use me to minister to others. I feel more at peace this way.And its really just so JOYFUL seeing how REAL God has been revealing in my life recently.

No comments: