Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I MISS BEING BUSY!...very slack few days.........

I MISS BEING BUSY!...very slack few days.........
Some have you notice that i havent blogging the last few days..Recently i figured that i rather blog abt stuff which shows how wonderful God has been working in my life or around me and i hope to keep this blog to be an inspiration rather den personal stuff.. I'm not gonna blog for the sake of it just to keep my daily entries going like i used to do. But i wld still try my best to blog something daily to keep my faithful readers ENTERTAIN =)

The past few days has BEEN REALLY BORING! ...monday...just had a short class like an hr or so for Entec. Den gym with wen hao..tuesday... came to sch early morning at 9am just for a short 5 mins consultation on my Resume and Portfolio..and decided to go home right after that before my next class at 3pm which was CANCELLED as soon as i got back. SO ENTIRE AFTERNOON SLEEP(the rainy weather was niceee),EAT,TV,testing out all those cool features in FACEBOOK(this is like the CRAZE now!)...EAT..did some exercises and watch more TV the entire nite..from Ch8 shows to CSI..kinda felt i wasted my day...i guess it was a good rest day..but i just dun like doing things which are not productive...haiz. Today...the same..no morning class..so came sch for Entec from 3pm and ended at 4pm! and came home! BORING RIGHT!SIGHHHH!... i kinda miss being BUSY!

YM GAP RETREAT COMING SOONN.... friday-Saturday!.....quite looking forward to it!

Pcom Portfolio Presentation tmr!!....(The cover letter and resume i been working on the past week!)(below)

(My cover letter for an "internship"..i did as part of my current module PcomD)

(My Resume!!!)

No comments: