Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First ST Meeting for TP campus crusade before the next Semester!

IMAGINE a MOVEMENT starting in TP and than THE WORLD!!!!
I wanna start by talking abt my NEW lecturer from my Entec class... yesterday THIS FUNNY THING happen..at 3pm we entered the classroom...and ANOTHER class entered that same room as well!The other lecturer who came in was wondering how come theres another class in his room.So he approach my NEW lecturer and my lecturer UNKNOWINGLY thought that HIS A STUDENT! OH GOSH! I was like ohh myyyy!I felt so embarrass for my NEW lecturer.Soon enuff my new lecturer realize his actually using the WRONG classroom and that "student" who approach him was ACTUALLY another LECTURER! ...
After that when we FINALLY found our real classroom. He was drawing some toilet system on the whiteboard..AND after the entire white board was drawn on...HE REALIZED something..He said like "OH SHIT...PERMANENT MARKER"!...THE WHOLE CLASS started laughing lor....Its like everything wasn't going well for him on his second day in teaching. And he always have this UNIQUE laughter when he dunno what else to say0.AND that just make us break into laughter again! What a session! wonder what class wld be like in an hr time!

After that had a run at Bedok Reservoir! AND SET ANOTHER NEW PERSONAL RECORD TIME! And i won't have beaten that time if Irene didnt call me nearing the finishing mark..I was so close to the end.. SO I INCREASE my pace BY ALOT! LITERALLY SPRINTING like in a 100metre dash hoping to answer the call at the end. And it help me just NARROWLY beat my previous time... in 23 mins 10 Secs! Just 2 secs faster than my last 2 timings. THATS CLOSE!

After that had our first ST meeting before the 2nd Semester with Irene, joelle and wenhao. Coming up with the vision and purpose of our team and coming out with ideas for the future of Tp crusade ministry. I shared something abt prayer with the STs which inspired me a lot after a sharing by Denise last friday. She shared how she and this other girl,Constance from NP crusade now..used to be like the only or few Christians in their netball team in sec school than and after constant fervent prayer by the both of them EVERYDAY..... A MIRACLE in their team happen. Almost their entire team suddenly became Christians who are also ACTIVELY serving in Church now! It was a great testimony abt the POWER of Prayer! And it really encourage me to also hope to see a CHANGE in Tp starting from Tp crusade ministry. Imagine seeing a movement and Christians rising up and many life change! REVIVAL in TP and than MOMENTS INTO THE WORLD! It was an exciting vision which i was very excited abt!

(Wen Hao's VSC P1 work. I'm helping him SHOW OFF his work here! heh!)

(some of his corporate gifts he design...)

No comments: