Saturday, August 04, 2007

FESTIVAL OF PRAISE 2007 DAY 1(I SAW A MIRACLE BY GOD today! READ to FIND OUT WAD HAPPEN!)

FESTIVAL OF PRAISE 2007 DAY 1(I SAW A MIRACLE BY GOD today! READ to FIND OUT WAD HAPPEN!)
Today ran at bedok reservoir again!Its like the first time in maybe a year since I run TWICE in 3 days! Actually my body was kinda aching from the record time run 2 days ago, but since wenhao wanted to run today, decided to go ahead. Irene and Nicholas join us too. And SOMEHOW COINCIDENTLY i did an EXACT SAME TIMING! of 23 mins 12 secs AGAIN! HOW COINCIDENCE was that! Wanted to beat it though! actually did beat my previous time in millli secs. After that rush down to Kallang to meet church mates feeling quite shagged actually!

DELIRIOUS and DON MOEN are JUST SOOOOOO TALENTED! Dr Phil Pringles sermon was pretty funny too. Anyway during the entire praise and worship session. I dunno why, but there was this guy in red nearby just caught my eye from the start!.AND i dunno why but i kept noticing him thru out the whole praise and worship session, he wasn't like very enthu abt the whole thing. He had this very bo chap look, like can't be bothered. And it was a little discouraging, and i think his mom next to him was like praying a lot and worshiping God, but i think his either a non believer or he just cant be bothered.

And abt 10 pm...when actually we had to leave bcoz the bus transport was here.BUT i dunno wad stop me from not going back with the rest. I JUST SOMEHOW wanted to stay on. When the pastor told us to pray for our non believer friends. I just kept praying for him. Its like GOD somehow directed me and gave this burden in me to pray for him. I DUNNO WHY!.But... i after the sermon and altar call, i just prayed and prayed during the entire worship session for this guy i dun even noe. AND i told GOD by faith that TONIGHT something is gonna happen to that guy. That God you are going to touch his heart. Its like eveyone around him was like WORSHIPING and Lifting up their hands in awe of GOD except him. But he was like so BO CHAP, he even sat down and like slept?i dunno. but i didnt give up praying. I just knew God was telling me to pray for him.

AND...when the Don moen started singing the Song "STILL".. He just stand up and LIFTED HIS HANDS! and he was singing and worshing God! I was SHOCKED! AMAZED!!!!ts like a 100 percent change! From so bo chap thru out the service ENTIRE 3 hrs AND from than on I cld see there was a GREAT change in him! He was like lifting up his hands thru out! even at the closing prayer too! I was like telling GOD.. THANK YOU! Its like i wld NEVER HAD SINCE THIS MIRACLE FROM GOD if I Just didn't had this prompting in my heart to stay on!

(It was a FULL CROWD!!!..this pic is taken before it even started..and later during praise and worship.. SEEING EVERYONE HANDS LIFTED UP and the ENTIRE INDOOR STADIUM SHAKING with everyone jumping! it was an AWESOME SIGHT seeing sooo many christians gathered in one place worshiping God together!)

(DELIRIOUS!!!!!!)

No comments: