Friday, November 02, 2007

THE BIRTHDAYS WEEK!!!!

THE BIRTHDAYS WEEK!!!!
I just realise in my entire life i have never wish so many people birthdays in such a short period before! Just the last 5 days... Was a couple of my small grp members birthdays, like moonie,laura, then yesterday was Sen and my ex cj friend wuhan birthday, and today is like TRIPLE! wen hao,keith woo and jia en birthdays! Its like i wish 7 times to 7 different people!!! Pretty cool actually!

Anyway this whole block for the first time ever,im having this is E-learning Module on Interior Design Practice...it gives me a more flexible time to finally able to concentrate on ministry stuff in church and crusade. And you know bcoz of this freedom... i realise that the many ministry things im doing now is as though as im like some full-time worker lor. And i kinda enjoy doing this things actually. As usual almost everyday i have either crusade or church meetings, for example.. tuesday led my disciples from crusade, wednesday led as an Emcee for the Life meeting...today ym camp meeting, tmr meeting gladwin for mentoring cum running session and prayer meeting after that, saturday meeting with gladwin again to share our views on XTs future, and as usual Sunday is going to be another marathon day of meetings! BUT I LOVE WHAT IM DOING! I WILL NOT LOSE THIS JOY IN SERVING GOD! =)

No comments: