Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PRAISE SUNDAY!!!!... FITNESS DAY!!!

PRAISE SUNDAY!!!!....... FITNESS DAY!!!
Sunday
Awesome SERVICE!!!! Praise and worship THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE SERVICE!!! And i went for both services so its 24 songs altogether and praise and worship from 930 till abt 1pm! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! Never jump so much in quite a while! Cld even see the worship team enjoying themselves on stage! If this kind of AWESOME services carry on till YM CAMP 07 and after the CAMP...i am sure YM WILL SEE REVIVAL SOON!

Shared my testimony at the 930 service, was pretty nervous at first and was even contemplating using the script i written, but decided not to in the end as what i shared was right from my heart and in the end i didn't follow it at all. And I was glad what i shared ministered to many of the ymers when quite a number of them approach me telling me they were inspired from what i shared,and i didn't even know some of them. But it was really a good encouragement to me...
(backtracking) ...Just a sharing, on that sunday morning before my sharing,i was praying on how i can be use by GOD to help others and GOD spoke right to me in my QT, {extract of QT}"the main qualification for helping others find freedom is not an unusual giftedness or calling.... we can serve as the Lord's instrument to effect their freedom....further more this passage requires that we be absolutely dependent on God, because he alone can grant repentance and set the captive free. I always start any attempt at helping others by declaring my total dependence on God my Father."
And it didnt stop there.. monday(today) as i did my QT, GOD spoke to me AGAIN on service.. {Extract of QT}"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me,because He considered me faithful,putting me into service 1 Timothy 1:12"... show yourself faithful by exploiting the opportunities around you. The needs of people are everywhere,so what are you waiting for?..." when i read that, i realized that GOD has been using me a lot particularly this past week in many ways, he has placed many different people in crusade and in church in my life for a reason, and somehow i was there somehow ministering or praying for them. And it feels really good just being able to be used my God to touch someone life. Now a days i just feel much more better praying for others more instead of just myself. And i believed thats how we can be used by GOD.

X-trainers meeting on sunday! (marathon meeting again...)
(got the pictures from stacy's blog)

(stacy and wanping..................steph and me..{i didnt know my pic was taken!})

(planning of YM CAMP pool games and Combined retreat Night games!)

(isaac drew this on the board... Thats the X-Trainer Heads "TRINITY"...we had another meeting on discussing our future)

Monday- FITNESS DAY
Today was ONE CRAZY exercises day! First gym with wenhao and right after that headed to macritchie for a 5Km run! (something which i didnt blog abt was..actually last week i had my first run in 4 weeks! was suppose to do a 10.5 km run with wenhao and was too Gungho, as we ran right after lunch resulting in me VOMITING halfway the run! and for the first time ever i QUIT in a run! I thought it was my mind that put me down, but in the end my body gave in... grhhh...my fitness has went down a lot ever since i was sick)... sooo today was hoping i cld get back my fitness...and although was aching from the gym...i was very psyche up for this run! I paced up very fast! and i kept increasing pace even at the up terrains and when i thought i wld break my previous record of 24.45min while running... somehow the end timing didn't meet what i expected ...ran in a bad timing of 26.20 mins!grhhh! looks like from today onwards going to run more often! and GAIN BACK MY FITNESS!

No comments: