Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FAITH and ENCOURAGEMENT

FAITH and ENCOURAGEMENT
From last nite and this morning i was praying and thinking what i sld do with my crusade guys for DG today. I wanted to share something different from the usual crusade material as i completed 2/3 of the crunaction curriculum already... And i was actually inspired from the personal "preaching" i had the nite before..so was thinking of sharing something from it. And as i learn yesterday...that we sld share our testimony to edify and encourage. So i was thinking maybe I can do that with my grp and do a short sharing on something i learn...

And GOD reassured me what i sld share... as i did my QT this morning.... only the night before i learn abt FIRST HAND FAITH... and before i opened up my QT book..i was actually praying in FAITH for my eye as soap splatted into my eye as i was washing up before doing my QT....it was hurting...and i prayed by FAITH for the pain to subside..and soon enuff..it did...but ...what struck me more was...when i opened my QT book after praying.... GOD spoke right into my heart when it i read...the titled..."How Faith Affects Our Lives"... and it then gave me the inspiration of sharing abt FAITH to my guys later in DG...

(photo of my QT topic today)

DG time... Only John and Jem cld make it and with Eric sitting in with us today too...and for the first time ever, i did a sharing on my own...not from any material...but just from GOD leading me.I shared something really right from my heart..as i reflected back on the many times GOD revealed so much to me just from simple steps of FAITH. And i wanted to open up the time to the guys to share too their experiences from FAITH. In the end.... the whole session really was spirit led as the different sharings open up.I didn't actually follow the plan that i had actually prepared but i believed that we were all encourage by one another sharing..from second hand Faith too First hand Faith... to end of the good time of DG... we really had a spirit led prayer session at the end... it was really AMAZING!

And we tried this cool thing with the other DGs today...wenhao, joelle and me all had our DGs in the design canteen at the same time and same day. Thus we were able to have more fellowship together after that. FUN GOODY GOOD TIME!

No comments: