Saturday, January 03, 2009

Chin Ee's Wedding!

Chin Ee's Wedding!
FINALLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Our beloved former leader of God's clay is MARRIED!!!!
Today is many first for me... FIRST I HAVE NEVERRRR!!! And i say again never wore so FORMAL in my life so far! With a long sleeves shirt and a champagne tie(THANKS moonie and benlei for buying that for my christmas present), pants and FORMAL SHOE(borrowed from dad)....

Next out of all the weddings i have attended in this church so far... I have never seeen sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MANY PEOPLE coming for a wedding alone! With the ENTIRE middle part filled, the sides on the left and right also almost all filled! Like more than 700 guest in total!!!! And heard that almost all the pastors in wesley was attending her wedding even the former trac president was there. Really one grand wedding!!!!
Another first for me was being an usher in a wedding! ... As God's clay had to prevailage and honour to be serving as ushers and as receptionist! And sure was a little tiring but it was all WORTH it! Especially at the end when we actually received ANG BAO for that! Hahha! Didnt expect that actually!

Anyway want to say a HUGE THANKS to Chin Ee for playing a huge part especially to my spiritual life, as if not for her, i will not have become where i am today... and she was the one that actually chose me to be an aysgl for God's clay way back on 30 dec 2005! Still rmb that very day, i was soooooooooo reluctant and shock bcoz i didnt feel i was equip or the right one to be, when i was soooooo quiet then and there were so many others in the grp that fit the role more than me! But i guess God has use a such a chance like that for God to reach out to me and bcoz of that initial part for me to step up, God has than showed and open many more doors from there on...and now...3 yrs later... i am going to take a sec 1 grp for the first time in my life! =)

(Photos courtersy of cherie....)

The reception and ushers... at 1230..

(preparation time)


(All dresssed up!)

(the guest starts arriving!....benlei looking at the cool family potrait)

(after all the guest was in!...see the EXCITED God's clay looking thru the window where chin ee was waiting....)


(Chin Ee and Mark!!!! What a LOVELY COUPLE!)

(The lovely God's Clay card for this couple!)


(the people in God's clay!........ even Ben Tan who disappear for a long time is back!)

Seee what MOONIE did.... from pic 1 to 3!....

(moonie climb from behind.... became an "ANGEL"..click to enlarge!...then...)


(The Guys in God's clay....with the
MOONIE THE MOO-STER!!!!!)

(the Girls in God's Clay!)

(GOD's CLAY!!!!!!... We were the LAST GROUP that was reserved by Chin Ee to take this loooooong awaited photo!!!!)

Oh wells, now one leader who played a big role in my life has already gotten married! There are 2 more veryyy soon! My mentor gladwin!... and than my Crusade Staff, Irene!... just few mths more for both of them! =P

No comments: