Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Holy Spirit just fell upon me.... CNY at Muar,Malaysia...

The Holy Spirit just fell upon me.... CNY at Muar,Malaysia...

Back from MALAYSIA!!!...

Sunday - Combined Service @ YM!

I was soooo waiting to blog abt this service! It was the first combined service of the year!!! And the FIRST service for my sec 1s too! And we have Rev James Singh back to share a message on prayer!!!

Anyways its really strange yet inexpressible experience that happen to me that sunday... i remember thru out the whole service i cldn't fully focus on the sermon as i was actually trying to get my sec 1s to focus on the message most of the time, and than later during the altar call,the presence of God was so strong at the altar as i saw youths in front getting touched by the Lord some even being "slain by the Spirit" (aka resting in the spirit) and although I wasn't an altar minister that day, i really wanted to help out especially as i saw my SEC 1s going to the front! (Rmb this is their FIRST SERVICE IN YM!).. but then i cldnt be an altar minister that day as I cldnt be at the pre service prayer as i was doing XT interviews then, so the only thing i cld do was to just help out at the back, to pray and maybe to help bring the bags further back of the hall......

....and while in the process of just helping out near the back of the altar...suddenly this HUGEEE PRESENCE came upon me! It was something sooooo unexpected! Bcoz i wasn't fully even expected to be prayed for or to receive anything in this service... but it still came..suddenly i dunno why i started crying and i was just brought to my knees...(this is actually the first time i think i actually cried with some tears!) it was so REAL!! Bcoz no one prayed for me! And i was in the process of doing work and just helping out.... and as i was down... God's presence just filled me... and gave this strong assurance of His Love for me....I was really in AWE of HOW REAL GOD WAS!!! its so hard to describe the feeling...and God even told me.... that the prayer ministry in YM...will start growing even more and more! And God is really doing something in this youth ministry!!!! Later i was talking to some of my youths and wow .... they certain were touched by the Lord espescially Yun ying who excitedly told me how SHE LIKE SUDDENLY FELT so HYPER and JOYFUL and said how much she loveee YM!.... Hahha! Its so encouraging to see this youths suddenly feeling this great fire especially this is their FIRST EVER SERVICE!!!!

Right after service... had to rush of the malaysia...and really wish i cld have catch up with more of them...especially my own small grp too....oh well...cant wait to see them all sooooooon!

MALAYSIA,Muar....
Day 0..nothing much... just reunion dinner...and sleep sleep sleep....

Monday-Day 1...
Still feeling sleepy most of the time...really dunno why...but the place there just make u feel drowsy...... breakfast..lunch.(the same food again)........still feeling bored...doing nothing...den finally some excitement out of the hse... was invited to go out for some GOOD and cheap Asam fish with some of my relatives...followed by...... GOLF!!!!... and this is the FIRST TIME in my 19 years of my life i actually had the chance to go to a Golf Driving range and actually hit a Golf ball with a reall CLUB!!!


The golf range at muar...


(My cousins and uncle golfing...and meee first time on the club! Well got some pretty nice swings...one which went nearly 180 metres!...but than yet some which went pretty off! hee..oh well a good start...oh dear...its pretty addictive!!!)

Day2...
Back in Singapore! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Going off to meet some of my 1T02 Cj friends now!!! OH Yeaa!!! We haven't met up for quite awhile!!!!

No comments: