Thursday, February 26, 2009

GOD's PROMISED RAINBOW!!!!...I'm done with my FYP internal presentation!!! YAY! =)

GOD's PROMISED RAINBOW!!!!...I'm done with my FYP internal presentation!!! YAY! =)

Monday!

(A bunch of my coursemates saw this beautiful rainbow after our final submission! And we thought WOW and joking said surely score for FYP already! hhaha!)

Wednesday!
My presentation day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything went pretty well! Like my lecturers gave good commendation for my Graphic presentation, the 3D visuals, and overall design scheme! BUTTTTT.... for the first time ever.... i got critique for my verbal presentation! As i over prepared it and just had too much to say and elaborated on almost very point until i had to speak so fast! And its a little disappointing that this use to be my strength! But oh well... im contented overall! And i really owe it ALL TO GOD again for inspiring me with this project 5 mths ago!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!! =)

(MY storyboard,with material board,design dossier,technical package,hyphothesis and model)

(My final model!)

And on the way to wenhao place after presentation....

In the bus...

(I Saw this AMAZING RAINBOW outside the bus window! IT WAS SO CLEAR! You can really see ALL 7 colours of the rainbow and it stretched across a beautiful semi circle over the sky! It Gave me this deeeep sense of peace as i just contemplated in this bus on God's promised to us! And no matter what happen's His perfect WILL, will be done!.... I think this is the most beautiful rainbow i have ever since in my ENTIRE life to date! And to see it twice in 3 days! one on my submission day and another after my presentation! AMAZING RIGHT! hahah! =) )

After met up with wenhao,keith,shumei and her friend kelly to play some tennis!!!!!!!!!!!

( I won 2 matches in a row!!!! OH yea! =) ...)

After that...keith,wanping and me headed for supper at the nearby prata place for some really good conversation! What a nice day to end my FYP day!!!!!

okays not officially over yet! But 90% done! Left with a possible External examination presentation next week and preparation for the most exuberent DESIGN DIPLOMA SHOWCASE ever from 26-31 march at Temasek Convention Centre!!! DO COME PEOPLE! You are ALL INVITED!!! =)

No comments: