Friday, February 13, 2009

My last official Crusade LM before i graduate....some interesting happenings and DIVINE intervention!...

My last official Crusade LM before i graduate....and a DIVINE intervention happening over msn!

Wednesday...
Last LM for us...and our crusade staff Irene last time with TRP crusade too...

(The TP crusaders... the seniors sharing their final speech of our 3 yrs in TP and Crusade before we all graduate....)

The items we put up for irene...

(we did a farewell video for her.... And sang the Irene Song!!!)



(and got her some wonderful gifts!)

Well it was a joyous last LM with mixed feelings.... we will certainly miss our times in TP crusade meetings... and our awesome staff irene who is truly a role model of someone who truly follows Jesus and has inspired all of us in many different ways! THANKS IRENE!!

In the wee hours of the night...
Was working on my storyboarding and rendering...

(Spent loooooooong hours in the night to finshied up this 6 A1 Storyboards!)

(And whoo hooo! Finally done! ....see my facebook album for more pictures....

"Click here for more of my FYP designs on my facebook album...


The very interesting MSN convo with 2 friends in the wee hours of the night...
both did not know each other and are people i actually rarely talk to online and see how God just links everything together...


Well basically was talking to friend A on msn...then... i shared to him a verse that the Lord impressed on my heart...then not long later..friend B suddenly shared with me a vision he had of me followed by the SAME VERSE which God spoke to him to tell me! And both this 2 ppl dun even know each other and i didnt mention anything of that verse to that friend B.

heres an extract of it...

(MSN convo 1).. 1.32 am....

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (01:32):

Anyways a short sharing... to add from what u said... God reminded me in my recent QT from Psalms 130:4-8... abt you know how a watchman waits every day for morning to come... and every time he knows for sure the day will come even though he has to wait for the night to pass...

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (01:33):

So its like how... sometimes... we are still in the dark... BUT WE know for sure in reality like the watchmen...that God's plan for us will always be done...but sometimes we just need to wait patiently for the Lord

Henry says (01:34):

wow thanks!

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (01:34):

Well i think u must have heard jeremiah 29:11 quite a lot of times oready... but wld love to share with u something which God spoke to me last time too... will tagged abt the note i shared on facebook regarding that...


(MSN CONVO 2)

sy mmmm okay says (02:48):

Hey


sy mmmm okay says (02:48):

I was showering

sy mmmm okay says (02:48):

and i prayed for a word for you

sy mmmm okay says (02:48):

hmm

sy mmmm okay says (02:48):

i saw a vision of like shards of glass and metal on the floor?

sy mmmm okay says (02:48):

and then you're walking across it

sy mmmm okay says (02:49):

but your feet were totaly made of gold

sy mmmm okay says (02:49):

so it didnt hurt you one bit

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (02:49):

oh wow!

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (02:49):

thanks for the sharing

sy mmmm okay says (02:50):

and the verse jeremiah 29:11

sy mmmm okay says (02:50):

yea

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (02:51):

OH WOW! the verse 29:11 means alot to me!

sy mmmm okay says (02:51):

haha is it!

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (02:51):

I only just shared that verse to a friend on msn like abt an hr ago!

sy mmmm okay says (02:51):

haha was wondering was it that verse

sy mmmm okay says (02:51):

cause i know it was jeremiah 29 on my heart

sy mmmm okay says (02:51):

haha then 11


sy mmmm okay says (02:53):

love it when God does that


sy mmmm okay says (02:53):

the whole connecting thing

Ben Lau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA)(It's the final stretch for FYP!)- benlau89.blogspot.com says (02:54):

YEAAAAAAAAA thats why!


Thurs...

(Just got my official C'License Coaching Certificate!)

Today's precept lesson was sure one hard message to graspe....

Everytime we take holy communion... do we actually know how we are to carry ourself when we take it?

This is a verse that strike me quite abit...

"Therefore whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner, shall be guilty of the body and the blood of the Lord.
But a man must examine himself, and in so doing he is to eat of the bread and drink of the cup.For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly. 1 Corinthians 11:27-29"


Do we actually examine ourself rightly before we can say we are worthy to take Holy Communion?

That's something i believe all of us should take in deep consideration before we step up for Holy communion again...

No comments: