Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ben is going TEKONG on 13 July!!!!!!!

I'm ENLISTING to National Service (NS) on 13 July BMTC School 2 at 830 Tekong!!!!

After hearing the news abt my enlistment location, i'm quite sure that God has plans for me to go to this route! After first being posted to go for the vocational assessment test to NDU few mths back and then going thru all those tests and passing them, and even with the NDU medical officer given me the clearance that they want me there! All was seemed to be leading to that 90% chance of me entering there,but now all has CHANGE to that 10% of going to Tekong! So i really believed that its really a DIVINE intervention somewhere!
Now i feel a great sense of relieved that i dun have to worry so much abt my swimming and the dangers of diving! And i can be assured of a bit more freedom to be able to come to church on sundays compared if im posted to the NDU path that might "kill" me over the week and take my sundays away.hee. So well will just make the best of my times left as a civilian before i enter to a new season in life serving the God in the army! =D

No comments: