Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My twenTEEN day!

My twenTEEN day!
First of THANKSSS everyoneeee for the well wishess of my twenTEEN birthday! =)....
Anywaysss it was an interesting day today, which also is the last day of the design showcasee...

(i lovee this touch screen interactive station..we played "pong" with it! They sense ur fingers as u touched it!)

(the photo booth station where a bunch of my coursemates started to draw out those fast food restaurant logos bcoz we saw a bunch of "RED UNIFORM with Black collar" students coming to our show! And we cldnt helped it but laugh at their shirt! hahhas! really like some pizza hut man or macdonald ppl! hahas!

(sseee the cool logos we drew!! hahhas! it was so in the face lor! even our lecturer laugh at their uniform!!)


(other random thing done with the photobooth station... we drew our heights! hahas! that was how bored we wereee!)

I practically watch 2-3hrs of the short films while stoning at the show today as i wait for joelle and mich to come....

In the end... i spend a lovely night having an impromptu enjoyable dinner with 3 other of the "PAINTs"... we were having a nice long chat opposite TP talking abt life in general and about our perspectives from different point of views! So it was nice hearing the different opinions which at the end of the day all emcompass God in the picture! And its nice to see how we as like-minded christian all view and support each other in the Faith thru different issues in life. And its interesting to see how we have matured in our views and thinking over the years that past ever since "PAINTs" was formed! hahas =) What a nice day to end my birthday...God sure did gave me back my JOY again which i kinda lost abit during the period I was having flu... =)


(I was sooo touched when one of my lecturer out of the blue suddenly... personally gave 3 of us from my course this lovely CD of his church friend, Andrew yeo who is an anointed christian composer and pastor..this was his first CD and I really loveeee his songsss! oneee of my all time favourites is "SHOW ME YOUR FACE"... its in my playlist on this blog..do check it out! =)

No comments: