Thursday, August 03, 2006

8 Km run today...furthest distance for me yet!!!!

8 Km run today...furthest distance for me yet!!!!
Today..skool ended pretty early... so me and avon decided to go for a long run today!!!To see if we can push a bit more... we ran in a pretty good timing of 39 min 52 secs in abt 8 km! Thats my longest distance i ever run in my life!!! The run was pretty good as it wasn't that boring as we were havin a nice chat as we jog too... so it seemed faster, and before we noe it ...we finished the run. Now i'm really prepared for the 10 km run on 9 Aug!!!!

Later..had SM training...this time... yapmin,phyllis, simon,irene and me came... bo chun joined us later... today trainin was lead by one of the crusade staff... mi mi (not sure if spelt like this) It was a good sharin and learning session... later some of us went for dinner and had another great time of fellowship! I really loveee those dinner fellowships! on the way back....i took the same bus as irene... and had a nice long chat with her... time spend on the bus seemed to past faster....Well now I'm jus doin my assignment 2 for light study! Hope to get most done today! =)

No comments: