Monday, August 07, 2006

A GREAT Festival of Praise FINALE ended of in a BANG!!!

A GREAT Festival of Praise FINALE ended of in a BANG!!!

Today was a super hype day!!!!! met up with jess and phyllis first for lunch and den had a long LOUD fellowship at long john...playing all kinds of lame games! And FINALLY! After abt 4 yrs! I manage to find out the game "FUZZY WUZZY" aka "GREEN GLASS DOOR"!!! yipeee! We den met up with the rest of the TP, RP crusaders at kallang at 3.30..arrrive at Indoor staduim at abt 4.15? and surprisingly! was the first few in the queue!!! COOOL! And our time passt sooo fast! As we were playing polar bear throughout the 2 hrs!!! Soo much fun!!!!!!!! I was the polar bear twice..but was kinda bad at it...well before we noe it we cld enter the stadium and had floor seats! not too far from the stage!!! COOL!

And i got to say this FOP ended of in a BANG!!!! I got used to the Chirstian City Church Songs! so cld relate to it really well! AND DON MOEN was dammm goood! More classics were sang by him! AND! it came to my favourites like!! "Lord i offer my life to you"! it was such a meaninful song! den he sang "still" written by Reuben Morgan! thorughout this time...i worship God like never before it was like at a new level! PTL!!! And got to say! I tink the first time since my last ym camp that i was really super high...and mayb...i tink was better den my last ym camp even! Dats how GREAT it was! and the fun didnt end! It ended of with ccc singing their other HYPE praise songs!!! And i really JUMPED like never ever in my life before!!!! MUCH MORE THAN my last camp! Much more than yesterday! And although was kinda tired after awhile! I jus carried on as though i was like on "drugs"! But this time by the HOLY SPIRIT!!!! At the end of the day! my voice was hoarse again! and we were like sooo high even when we were walking out to kallang for supper still! THE SONG! "GREAT IS OUR GOD! HEY! HEY! HEY!... GREAT IS OUR GOD! HEY! HEY!HEY!... Is stucked in my HEAD even right noww!!!!!!! WELL wad a blastttttttt!!!

Now gona spend most of the nite..doing abit of my assignments before! Meetin wen hao for gym at 8 am! and den rushing of to boon lay! to do crusade surveys at NTU with irene. AND den! another long day ahead! phew!!!

No comments: