Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fitness enthu day! DG is gettin even better and better!

Fitness enthu day! DG is gettin even better and better!

Today i wason a fitness enthu mood... mornin met up with wen hao to gym! den came to tp rite after dat... to go for a run. It was rainin at first...so joelle couldnt make it... so i ran after the rain subsided.. I decided to run the longer route around bedok reservoir... more than 5 km plus, mayb abt 6 km.... and i never felt sooo fit in my life! I got to say! I can feel the trainins of runnin 3 times a week workin really well! I ran in 25 min 05 secs! And i was still burstin with energy as i ended one rd...almost wanted to run a second rd but needed to rush for dg after dat so didnt.. i'm really glad with my fitness..i tink i'm even fitter den in sec skool although i had lots of soccer training den.

Well now abt our discipleship meetin today... It was even better today! We had a short worship between jus the 5 of us.... comprisin of glenn(lead worship), bo chun, daniel, asriel and me. Even with such a small grp...we had great time of bible study and sharing...i got to say..i benefit more in this dg meetins as they hav more in depth bible study compared to my really short bible study time in church. I heard from bo chun that this is the first time they ever had worship during a dg meetin..and i got to say..it adds a nicer mood to it! loveee it!

No comments: